At Oxford Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life through providing state-of-the-art
Our board-certified surgeons are experienced, skilled, and subspecialty trained to care for and treat a range of musculoskeletal disorders, diseases, and injuries to the human body. Our practice focuses on:
• Specialized surgeries for athletes
• Specialized care of the hand and upper extremity
• Arthroscopic surgical procedures of the knee, shoulder,
hip, wrist, and ankle
• Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
• Arthroscopic knee ligament reconstruction
• Minimally invasive knee, shoulder, and hip replacements
• Partial knee replacements
• Knee and hip replacements specially designed for
men and women
• Cartilage restoration procedures for knee arthritis
• Specialized care for the foot and ankle
• FDA approved Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure as
an alternative to hip replacement
• Specialized traumatic injury care for broken bones
Our physicians believe in making certain that our patients not only understand our surgical methods but also play a fundamental role in the decision-making process.
Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford is a 217-bed acute care facility serving the northern third of Mississippi. One of the fastest growing hospitals in the region, Baptist North Mississippi has more than 90 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas such as cardiology, radiation oncology and neurosurgery.
On-Site X-Ray Facilities
The staff has been instructed to handle all incoming telephone calls. This allows the physician to attend to patients who are in the office with minimum interruptions. Your medical record may need to be reviewed before your call can be returned. Please be patient. If the situation is truly an emergency, please indicate this to the operator.
When you call with a specific question, please tell the operator exactly what information you need so she may connect you with the proper person.
Emergencies and After Hours Care
Phone 662-513-2000 any time to leave an emergency message that will page the doctor on call if needed. One of the doctors in the group is always available for advice or care for true orthopaedic emergencies. After office hours, our answering service will take your message and immediately contact one of our surgeons. Our telephone number is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Oxford Orthopedics, Oxford MS
Oxford Orthopedics, Grenada MS
Oxford Orthopedics, Hernando MS
Oxford Orthopaedics, Hernando Location
Business Hours: Monday- Friday 8AM-5PM