At Oxford Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, we are committed to the care and improvement of quality of life through providing state-of-the-art orthopedic care of the highest quality found anywhere in the country, in a friendly and professional environment. Our patients are our top priority, we focus on patient education to ensure that each patient understands the nature of their problem and is empowered to take an active part in its treatment and resolution. When surgery is the best treatment option, our team of sports medicine and Orthopedics surgeons has the expertise, knowledge, and experience to treat you with the most up-to-date procedures and least invasive surgeries in orthopedics and sports medicine.
Our board-certified surgeons are experienced, skilled, and subspecialty trained to care for and treat a range of musculoskeletal disorders, diseases, and injuries to the human body. Our practice focuses on:
- Specialized surgeries for athletes
- Specialized care of the hand and upper extremity
- Arthroscopic surgical procedures of the knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, and ankle
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
- Arthroscopic knee ligament reconstruction
- Minimally invasive knee, shoulder, and hip replacements
- Partial knee replacements
- Knee and hip replacements specially designed for men and women
- Cartilage restoration procedures for knee arthritis
- Specialized care for the foot and ankle
- FDA approved Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure as an alternative to hip replacement
- Specialized traumatic injury care for broken bones
Our sports medicine specialists and orthopedic doctors believe that our patients should understand our treatment methods including surgery. Our sports medicine physicians and Orthopedic doctors also believe that patients should play a fundamental role in the decision-making process. We run much more than a sports medicine clinic, we run a full-service recovery center to treat pain and injuries.
Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford is a 217-bed acute care facility serving the northern third of Mississippi. One of the fastest-growing hospitals in the region, Baptist North Mississippi has more than 90 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas such as cardiology, radiation oncology, and neurosurgery.
On-Site X-Ray Facilities
Our staff will consult with our providers to review your medical record to answer all your questions and concerns. This review process may take some time, please know that we will return your call as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a true emergency, please let us know right away.
If you leave a message please be specific about how we can best assist you.
Emergencies and After Hours Care
Phone 662-371-6342 any time to leave an emergency message that will page the doctor on call if needed. One of the doctors in the group is always available for advice or care for true orthopaedic emergencies. After office hours, our answering service will take your message and immediately contact one of our surgeons. Our telephone number is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.