Oxford Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, PLLC
We at Oxford Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine are committed to the care and improvement of human life through providing state-of-the-art orthopaedic care, of the highest quality found anywhere in the country, in a friendly and professional environment. Valuing you as our patient, we will ensure that you not only understand the nature of your problem but also take an active part in its treatment and resolution. When surgery is necessary, our physician team has the expertise, knowledge and experience to treat you with the most up-to-date procedures and least invasive surgeries.
Our board certified surgeons are experienced, skilled, and subspecialty trained to care for and treat a range of musculoskeletal disorders, diseases, and injuries to the human body. Our practice focuses on:
- Specialized surgeries for athletes
- Specialized care of the hand and upper extremity
- Arthroscopic surgical procedures of the knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, and ankle
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
- Arthroscopic knee ligament reconstruction
- Minimally invasive knee, shoulder, and hip replacements
- Partial knee replacements
- Knee and hip replacements specially designed for men and women
- Cartilage restoration procedures for knee arthritis
- Specialized care for the foot and ankle
- FDA approved Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure as an alternative to hip replacement
- Specialized traumatic injury care for broken bones
Our physicians believe in making certain that our patients not only understand our surgical methods but also play a fundamental role in the decision making process.
Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
On-Site X-ray Facilities
Main Number: 662-513-2000, Toll Free Number: 877-347-1219
The staff has been instructed to handle all incoming telephone calls. This allows the physician to attend to patients who are in the office with a minimum of interruptions. Your medical record may need to be reviewed before your call can be returned. Please be patient. If the situation is truly an emergency, please indicate this to the operator.
When you call with a specific question, please tell the operator exactly what information you need so she may connect you with the proper person.
Emergencies and After Hours Care
Phone 662-513-2000 any time to leave an emergency message that will page the doctor on call if needed. One of the doctors in the group is always available for advice or care for true orthopaedic emergencies. After office hours, our answering service will take your message and immediately contact one of our surgeons. Our telephone number is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.